Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Banana Bread.....yummmmm


I love Banana Bread....i especially love Banana Bread with raisins and chopped peacan in it. I do think that i've mastered this recipe of mine...it's one that i got from my Mother and that i changed slightly.

Baking brings back such good memories of my Mom~she was a wonderful baker. The kitchen was were we would always be, chatting and watching her bake or cook. I wish that i could say that i had her flair for Spanish cooking, but i don't. Perhaps it is something that you just have to work at....my Paella just isn't the same as hers. I really need to work on that. Here's a photo of the only time it came close to being just like my Mom's:



Yeah, i have to take photos of what i cook, lol...you know, as proof that i do cook. Sometimes. And sometimes, it's even edible! :)

Off to chase Emma...

0 thoughtful comments: