Friday, November 13, 2009

Oh. My. Cake Balls....

 

I love to bake. I love to bake and give whatever it is i've baked, away to neighbors or to friends. The only rule i have about baking is that whatever i've baked MUST LEAVE THE HOUSE when i'm done. I have no dang self control will power. I don't know how to eat "just one" of anything.

Especially these beauties.

These beauties are called Cake Balls. Or, if you put them on a stick, you can then call them "Cake Pops". I found the recipe on my favorite site "Bakerella". She is amazing. Really. I love her site and love seeing all of the recipes and goodies that she makes. She has to be one of the most creative women that i've ever seen with food.

I would love to be her BBF. Honest.

This recipe is so simple that it's insane. I had to read the recipe over and over again because i couldn't believe that it was that simple.

Oh? What's that? You'd like the recipe?

Then click HERE to go to her amazing site...but don't blame me if you can't eat just one Cake Ball or Bake Pop!

3 thoughtful comments:

Goosegirl said...

Issy, these look sooooooooooooo good!!! I would come and take them off your hands if I could! However I have no self control either.

Bumpkin Hill said...

yummmmmmmmmy, I can practically taste them! Will have to try that recipe! Catherine x

Jen said...

Looks so yummy!