Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Photos...













Forgive me for the insane amount of photos, but i got a new camera lens for Easter and went a little over-board with the photo thing. It was a beautiful, sunny day and it felt good to spend it outside, playing and looking for Easter Eggs.

Looking and finding Easter Eggs took longer than expected as i didn't realize that Emma would open EACH EGG (and eat whatever was in the egg!) before looking for the next egg. But it was fun watching her scream:

"Dtwheres ANODER WON!!!!"

over and over again. :)

4 thoughtful comments:

Margaret M said...

The pictures are beautiful. As far as I am concerned, you can never have too many pictures! :)

MollyinMinn said...

Stunning photos. I love the pink and the green!

Life in Rehab said...

!. Want. To. Eat. Her. OMG, she's just so yummy! Your blog makes me remember when mine were tiny and I could nibble on ears and toes. I still get cuddles and snuggles, but the exuberance of toddlerhood...treasure it.

Melanie Eccles said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my recipe blog! I love meeting new friends! Good luck with the dinner--I hope you can find a few things in my collection that work for you.

And what a GORGEOUS little girl you have! Congratulations on the adoption process!