Officially Pulled Up!
A very big day for all of us again! This morning when your Daddy and i went to wake you up, you had pulled up on the side of your crib!! You did this once for me....but it was on the low rail. This mornings trick was with the crib rail all of the way up! Your Daddy was so excited, Emma. I'm so glad that we went in to get you together! Even Maddie was in your room! This photo is my favorite photo of you and your Daddy.
We are leaving Friday for Georgia....lots of packing to do even though we are only staying for 3 days. While i'm excited you are going to get to meet Tia and Tio....well, i'm sad about going to visit my Mother's grave. I miss her so very much, Emma. She so would have loved you! I can just imagine her calling you her 'Spanish little girl'. It's going to be so very hard not having her.....i miss her even more now than ever. I am thinking about leaving your photo on her stone....i haven't decided yet, though. I truly wish that she would have been here to hold you, little one. You would have loved her.
Your sleeping in your bouncy chair again.....i'm going to let you sleep a little bit longer then i think you and i are headed to the mall for a girl's shopping trip!
Love you to the moon and back.....
Mommy
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Officially Pulled Up!
♡ Scribbled by ~Isabel at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 thoughtful comments:
Post a Comment