Thursday, March 12, 2009

Seriously? Snow??

 


It's snowing. Here. Did someone forget to tell Mother Nature that i was expecting Spring and not more of Winter?!?

I have to say, though, it's beautiful. Big, fluffy snowflakes....i'm sure that it's going to stop soon, but for now, i'm enjoying the snow. You know, inside with a cup of yummy hot chocolate while my little one is at her Mother's Day Out class. This photo was taken last year when it snowed...it's one of my favorite photos of little Emma looking out at her favorite window.

We close on the house tomorrow. Robert is so excited that he can't stand himself. And i'm sick to my stomach seeing how much i have left to pack! Really, how can two adults and one little child have so much stuff?? The little child has a lot more stuff than i thought....but i've managed to find someone who was thrilled to have Emma's 9 month and 12 month clothes so i did clear out a lot of stuff. Emma can still wear 18 month clothes so i'll hang on to those for now. Lots of things have been donated, lots of things have been given away. I am hoping that we will be totally in the other house by the end of the month. I'm happy that this new, large backyard of ours has a wonderful black iron fence~i think that we'll be spending a lot of time out there...

I thought that it was interesting that we are closing on this house on Friday, the 13th. We also came home with Emma on a Friday, the 13th. I guess that's our new lucky day? ;)

Off to pretend that i don't have a lot to do....hehee...
Posted by Picasa

1 thoughtful comments:

bellagirl26 said...

Man you really DID get snow! I thought maybe it was just a flurry or two, too funny!

Yeah for the move, and the close, it will be a fresh new start and hey, its almost Spring!

Ana is home one year today! Time sure flies!

Melissa