Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wow...i've done 301 posts!



Amazing. I had no idea that i was any where near +300 posts. I am actually way over 300 posts as some of my posts, well, i keep private. Mostly those posts are notes/letters to Emma for when she is older or notes for me of things to remember about her and us. I keep promising myself that i am going to seriously give scrap booking a try; Mashae and Lori in my MOPS group are amazing scrapbookers, so i am hoping that one of them will feel sorry for me and take me under their wings. I would love for Emma to have a scrapbook of her; i have made her mini-photo albums of Guatemala and photos of all of us, but a scrapbook would be so much nicer for her to have and keep. Blogging is so much easier, though, as it's faster to type and post photos than be creative and cut things out. Yeah, Martha Stewart i'm not...

I have lots to write about...but i'll do that later.

Emma and i are having a "Girl's Weekend" this weekend. I'm afraid that it's been an indoor weekend as it's 47 degrees here and that, my friends, is FREAKING cold. We've painted, practiced wearing our her kitty cat costume and meowing, taken bubble baths, chased each other, played "music" (you should hear me on her mini-drums! I am AWESOME!), moved furniture, moved it back to where it was, moved the furniture again, and stayed in our pjs. Tomorrow, however, the SUN is coming out and we are goin' shoppin'! And maybe to lunch. It's been a fantastically fun weekend with Emma only ripping off her clothes and diaper, oh, maybe 7 times. It's hard to act like you're mad at her when she runs up to you, laughing, naked as a jay bird, swinging her diaper around her head, saying "NO TWAKE CWOTHES OFF!" and then runs away.

Off to play on FB....

1 thoughtful comments:

Our Girls said...

Happy 301 posts!!
Sounds like a FUN Girls weekend!!
Wish We were closer, as we would come and Join YOU!
Have a great Sunday!