Sunday, April 18, 2010

19 of 100

 

 

 

 

Or 19, 20, 21, and 22? ;)

Before becoming a "Mamarazzi", i would search high and low for flowers and anything outdoors to photograph. I loved taking photos in whatever season the world was in. I fell in love with flowers; i had always loved gardening. I also found that i loved taking photos of animals....well, for the most part. Patience isn't something that i'm blessed with naturally, and waiting for 'just' the right moment can drive me batty. But when i waited, i was able to get a photo that i loved.

Butterflies were a challenge. A freakin' huge challenge. But the beauty of a butterfly? Amazing. It was in these moments with a camera in my hand that i realized just how awesome God truly is....the beauty, grace and complexity that He put into His creations are amazing.

I rarely get time to take off for a day to just photograph whatever catches my eye. I miss days like that. Looking at the world through a camera lens is different than just 'looking' at the world. I appreciate the beauty of the things around me more....thanks to my camera.

Posted by Picasa

0 thoughtful comments: