Maybe a Dino Easter Cake?
I know, i know, a Dino Cake isn't very "Easter-like", but maybe we need a different kinda Easter tradition. You know, one that is just "ours". I think that i can safely say that no one that i know of bakes a Dino Cake for Easter.
Of course, i expect to meet some resistance to my fantastic idea in my husband. And maybe Emma will really want a Bunny Cake....
...but then, maybe not, and she'll think my idea is AWESOME.
We've had wonderful weather; i only hope that it holds out for the entire weekend. I'm going to hide eggs for Emma out in the back yard and this year, i've managed to find Dino Easter Eggs!
I know, i'm cool, aren't i?
hehee.....i can't stand how excited i am about hiding the Dino Easter Eggs!
Off to start planning.....today is Good Friday. It's amazing to realize just what Easter means, don't you think? It's not about Easter eggs, candy, chocolate or baskets. It's about being in awe of how Jesus gave his life for us, to save us from our sins. It would do all of us good to remember this....and not just on Easter.
Have a Blessed Easter, everyone....






1 thoughtful comments:
My little sister had me make the bunny cake for her every year, I can't believe we forgot to make one this year for my kiddos, thanks for the reminder I might just have to surprise them post Easter!
Post a Comment