Thursday, February 27, 2014

Picture Day....

....is here again. I totally forgot to purchase the photos from Picture Day in the Fall, so this time, i can't forget! Class photos were also done--and i have to say, those are my most favorite photos. I love seeing all of Emma's classmates with their teacher. And this time, unlike last year, the photos will be done the "old fashioned way"; meaning that the heads of the children won't be added to the photo! I had no clue that the class photos were done that way....but photography editing has come a very long way!

I think that Emma is getting a bit antsy for Spring...in fact, i think we all are. The weather here has been very cold. While we are use to a few really cold days, this winter has been full of extremely cold days. I'm afraid my girl isn't fond of heavy coats, hats and mittens! Emma would much rather be on a beach, playing on the sand and in the water. Hopefully, we can plan a week or two at my sister's home where getting to the beach is just a few moments drive. Although i wouldn't want to live in FL full-time, i understand the pull. To not see the sun for a week or so can really be the worse. It means no time at the park, no time in the backyard, and Emma's run team doesn't run when it is under 25`. I'm thankful for places like Sky High Sports where Emma can run and jump off all of that extra energy by jumping.

So, here's to Spring! May you show up quickly!

0 thoughtful comments: