It's been a wonderful Christmas.
We've laughed, giggled, had lots of snacks, visited Santa, played games and just have pretty much enjoyed each other. It's been a stressful past few months with the move and selling the other house. It's been nice having all of that stress gone and just being able to relax.
Every morning, i wake up with the knowledge of just how blessed we are. I am thankful and i am grateful for all that we have. My life before was nothing like this...in fact, it was a true horror story. I am lucky to be out of that life, and far away from that life. I know how lucky i am to be where i am. I am so thankful that He brought Robert to me and into my life. I thank God every single day for the things in my life because i know how much i have to be thankful for.
Emma has had a fun Christmas. Gifts that she truly wanted,a few books, gifts from much loved aunts and uncles. For the first time ever, my Dad sent Emma a present. Okay, it wasn't actually from my Dad as my sister sent it from my Dad, but it was to her from him. She was thrilled that he 'sent' something to her. I wish i could give this girl a bigger family, but i think i am going to have to give her some 'friends that are family'. I need to give her friends, old and her age that she can count on and who will love her.
It's been a wonderful Christmas...
...and we are looking forward to the New Year!
Friday, December 25, 2015
Christmas 2015
♡ Scribbled by ~Isabel at 5:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 thoughtful comments:
Post a Comment