A Sleeping Emma
You're taking your morning nap; i really need to sneak up there and take a photo of you. You've taken to sleeping on your stomach with your tush in the air! It's just too cute to watch you sleep like that. I keep trying to roll you on your back and you keep rolling over. I guess i should give up and let you sleep as you want, shouldn't i?
We haven't been to CVS yet. It's just so hot here that i haven't wanted to get you out in it. But i think that after you wake up today, we are going to make a Wal-Mart run to get us both out of the house. You need a change of scenery and i need to shop! :)
You and i seem to be finding each other, Emma. If you are sitting in your bouncy chair and i come over to peek at you and you see me, your face lights up with a huge, toothless smile. It is the most beautiful smile! And your giggles! I do my best to make the funniest noises and faces so you'll giggle and laugh! I'm sure that i look like a ding-ding, but i can't help it. It is so amazing to watch you learn things little by little. Your newest trick is to grasp my fingers and pull yourself up to a sitting position and then to a standing position. You are so strong!
This Thursday we are getting your photo taken by a local photographer. I'm very excited and of course, have picked out a few outfits for you to wear; two of them i picked up at the market when we were in Guatemala. I can't wait to see you in them! I tried to trim your hair yesterday and i'm afraid, little one, i gave you a bowl haircut. Your daddy laughed at me, but with a bow in your hair, you're still too cute! I promise next time, i'll take you to someone who know how to cut hair instead of doing it myself!
Off to do Mommy chores.
Love you.....
Mommy
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
A Sleeping Emma
♡ Scribbled by ~Isabel at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 thoughtful comments:
Post a Comment