Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Cool blogging things....
Okay, i have learned blogging secrets! I found a site (email me and i'll send you the link!) that teaches/tells you so-called 'blogging' secrets like:
~How to change fonts on your blog (really!)
~How to get rid of the lines around your photos
~How to get rid of lines around your blog title photo (how cool is that?!?)
~How to get rid of the line that separates your posts (didn't do this one...but it's EASY!)
~How to get rid of the lines on your side bar...too cool.
~How to 'center' your text (i did this on my side bar....)
~How to get 'custom' colors (who knew??)
~How to add your name in a 'signature' form to your blog (didn't get to this one...)
~How to do your own bloggy banner! (haven't tried this, either...)
~How to center widgets that you add to your sidebar...very cool!
I know that i'm probably a closet geek who just is looking for her inner 'geekness'....but dang, i had a blast playing with all of these 'secrets' the other night after Emma was in bed. Of course, i also found more sites with free backgrounds and a site that will TEACH you how to do your own background! (I haven't done that one, yet...). I can't tell you how many different blog backgrounds i looked at and tried!
Oh, yeah, baby...i know how to have a good time after i put Emma to sleep, eh? ;)
btw, the above photo is my family....Robert, me, Emma and 'Abuela' (notice her angel wings...)
♡ Scribbled by ~Isabel at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 thoughtful comments:
Issy! I love to learn new ways to manipulate the old blog...it is a little bit like moving the furniture around!!
Have a great Wednesday!
Jill from The Glen
Jill, i just emailed the sites to you! Have fun with them...there is so much cool stuff to learn. With stuff like this, you can do your own blog instead of wanting someone else to do it! (Or at least, lol, that's my goal...) : )
It can become addicting, can't it! Every 6 months or so I seem to go through a "change my blog" spell and play around with it a bit!
You had asked about the Indy trip on my blog sidebar. Yes, we are going! Do you live in the area?? Also - saw you were in Human Resources...that is my field too. Been doing it almost 10 yearas now (gasp!)
Me, me, me!!! *waves hand wildly in air* I would love to learn all that cool stuff. It sounds like fun. Guess I'm a geek too :)
Amy, i'll email it to you!
Post a Comment