Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I did it!

Okay, this might not be such a big deal to most folks, but i am not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to computers. I have learned a lot...but have SO much to learn.

I've wanted to learn how to make or modify a blog header and not have one that comes with the background. I've tried, and tried some more to learn, but i just couldn't figure it out.

Until last night... (okay, this morning at 3am!)

I was laying in bed and just like PRESTO! that, i figured it out.

So, off to the computer i go...(nothing like getting up at 3am to get on the computer) and i linked to my favorite blog site. I managed to transfer the header...and then, i was able to GET MY WORDS ON IT!! I even got a photo on it, but i didn't like it so i changed it.

Oh, yes, i'm feeling mighty smart. :)

If you'd like me to help you, for a plate of freshly baked Christmas cookies let me know, and i'll help. I can also for a HUGE PLATE of freshly baked Christmas cookies or cleaning services can do it for you. ;)

It's not often that i'm this pleased with myself...can you tell?

1 thoughtful comments:

Margaret M said...

So cool! I have wanted to do the same but am scared to change it because the last time I did, I lost a lot of stuff! good for you!