
I think that i love this photo because i often dream of having my "own" little cabin in the woods, under shade trees with a small garden of cutting flowers, where i can get away alone. Alone to write, to create, to paint, to plant and to sit outside and just watch nature.
This little cabin, well, looks perfect for me to call "my own", i think...
Sunday, June 13, 2010
35 of 100
♡ Scribbled by ~Isabel at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 thoughtful comments:
You take such pretty pictures. I always look forward to them =)
Your daughter is too cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
isabel Thank you for following my blog. Doing the same. You blog is so pretty! I am so happy you are keeping pictures and stories of your life like this. I had to tear up a little about your adoption story. My Dad is an orphan and never got adopted. His life would have been so different if he had. You are giving to your child a life full of hope and joy. In so many ways.
XO
Post a Comment