Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ahhh.....home.

 

 

 

 

It is good to be home.

But our vacation was wonderful. Clearwater, Flordia is beautiful and peaceful. It was my first time there and i'm so happy that Robert picked Clearwater. Our hotel was fantastic; the staff was so great and we were SO thrilled with our room. I hope that going back to Clearwater will become an annual trip for us.

The beach was so very pretty. Oil from the BP oil spill hasn't reached the Clearwater beaches yet, so we were able to enjoy the beach. Emma had a wonderful time on the beach! I don't think that either Robert or i have heard her giggle the way she would giggle each time she set foot on the beach!

I took way too many photos. Really. I am in the 699-720 range in photos. But i am pleased with many of the photos and i was able to really try out a new lens that i found on CraigsList recently. So much still for me to learn with this camera of mine. I recently took some advice and actually read the manual that came with my camera. You wouldn't believe all of the stuff i learned! While i still yearn for a newer camera, i'm in love with my Cannon!

Lots more photos to follow....

....and lots of things that i need to remember.

Posted by Picasa

1 thoughtful comments:

Kelly said...

sounds like a lovely vacation. i look forward to veiwing some of your 700 photos.