...except, maybe for all of this heat that is lingering. But the mornings are crisper and the nights are somewhat cooler so that must mean that Fall is on it's way for us.
Which leads us to our Fall Project at the ol' homestead: A Butterfly Garden for Emma. Yep, we are going to work on this project in the upcoming days. We are off to a good start: we went to Bates Nursery this past weekend to get some butterfly bushes
Hehee....get it? "Know their dirt"?!?!
I just kill me some days...
We left with 4 big ol' Butterfly bushes. I've also managed to get a hold on some beautiful daylillies and some Autumn Sedum. And there are plans for a bench. Because ya gotta have a bench in a butterfly garden, you know? I'm sure that a bird feeder will be added, too.
All that's left to do is dig.
I'll leave that to Robert.
He's the farmer in our family.
Besides, there might be worms or something out there and, well, you know how i feel about them....







0 thoughtful comments:
Post a Comment