Sunday, December 12, 2010

Life with Emma 2010

Click here to view this photo book larger



I've been working My husband started this photo book on his own.

For me.

It is one of the sweetest things ever.

But, i took it one step further and totally stole his idea and most of his words and changed some photos made it a little differently. I wanted it to be a gift to some friends of my Mom's who have wanted to keep up with Emma. I think that they will love it!

I do love Shutterfly. And not because i think i'll get something free or whatever, i just love the look and feel of their items. The Christmas cards i ordered this year turned out beautifully and i loved the weight of the paper and envelopes. Their books are the bomb...they are very nice and they make a fast, and wonderful gift for those friends and relatives who live far away.

Okay, enough of that....but really, i do love my book. :)

~Issy the Busy Elf

1 thoughtful comments:

Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi,

Your photo book is wonderful and very beautifully presented.

Best wishes,
Joseph