
Every single time i hear that we have a chance of snow, i turn a deaf ear.
Every. Single. Time.
And of course, you would think that i would learn that it does, in fact, snow here in TN.
Perhaps i was just hoping that school would not be cancelled.
Yeah, actually, that's probably it.
Thankfully, Emma isn't the big fan of snow like most children. After bundling her up and us walking to the mailbox, and then checking on the Butterfly Garden, she was more than ready to go back inside.
So was i. I think that Emma and i are sun and beach girls at heart.
I wasn't even able to get any photos of Emma out there. She actually told me "Mama, you dake a picture of me and da Pachi in da house!".
Smart Girl.


2 thoughtful comments:
Hello,
This is a beautiful photo.Lovely colors,Christmas decorations and awesome white snow.
I am living in a place where it doesn't snow at all.The climate is moderate.It neither gets too cold or too hot.But it rains copiously.
Wish you and your family a lovely Christmas.
Joseph
Hello! I'm visiting my followers today to wish them all a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year from Homemaker Honey!
Deborah
Homemaker Honey
homemakerhoney.com
homemakerhoney @gmail .com
Post a Comment