Saturday, January 22, 2011

In love....


....with this cake from "I am Baker".

Amanda, my friends, has the most amazing blog, full of photos and yummy things. You can find her HERE. Trust me, you'll want to visit her site with a cup of hot chocolate with no one to bother you, it's that amazing of a blog. I love a blog with ideas, recipes, and amazing photos. Amanda has all of those things. I truly wish i knew her and that we were BBFs. :)

Back to this beauty of a cake...

I'm not sure if it's the pink icing, the pink polka-dots or what, but i love this cake. I may even be in lust with this cake.

Emma's birthday is coming up.

She'll be four.

I won't go there right now about her turning four...

Emma tells me that she wants a 'chocooowate cwake"....

Maybe this cake, with chocolate inside....

Maybe i can pull this off....

Maybe.


0 thoughtful comments: