Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Really, Really, Really Crawling!




Really, Really, Really Crawling!

This is you and Maddie....she follows you everywhere that you crawl to! And you are now crawling fast.....you stumble every now and again and i don't think that you like our wooden floor but you still move very quickly. There is no leaving you alone anymore, little one!

You pull up every chance you get, Emma. Every morning, you are waiting for me, pulled up on the side of your crib, smiling, waiting for me. I love how you smile at me when you see me first thing in the mornings! I sometimes get your Daddy to come with me to get you in the mornings because i want him to see that beautiful smile of yours. You giggle when you see your Daddy and give him a huge toothless smile! I know that it so makes his day when you give him that smile.

I think that you'll have teeth very, very soon. You chew on everything from my fingers to your toys to your clothes! You love the butterfly teething ring, too. I've started putting teething buscuits in your handy-dandy chewing thing and you seem to really like that. Yesterday, i cut up a banana and put it in that chewy thing and you really had a very good time with that! It's the first time you've had a fruit.....

I sit in amazement as i watch you learning all of these things. You have changed so much since we've gotten you home, Emma. You aren't the tiny little baby who would just lay there and stare at us....your growing into a little girl. Your Daddy and i feel so blessed that you've come into our lives....the best day of both of our lives was the day we got you in our arms.

Love you to the moon and back....

Mommy

0 thoughtful comments: