Wednesday, July 22, 2009
"Ewww....."
...has become Emma's new favorite word....followed closely by "yucky, yucky, yucky".
Food that my little one likes is "mmmmmmm" and food that doesn't pass the "mmmmmm" test is deemed 'ewwwww' followed by 'yucky, yucky, yucky". She's very happy as she gets her Dora plate loaded with strawberries, grapes (both fall under the 'mmmmm' category), cheese (only sharp cheese, 'pweease'), low sodium sliced ham on wheat bread (depending on her mood, this can either be a 'mmmmmmm' or a 'ewwwwww') and some raisins (always in the 'mmmmmm' category!).
Honestly, though, she's not a picky eater....but she has to smell new things, touch them, and THEN taste them. It's really cute to watch her inspect her plate. And i think that she just likes to say the words "mmmmmmm" and "ewwwww"!
♡ Scribbled by ~Isabel at 9:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 thoughtful comments:
How cute! I love when they pick up new little quirks!!! Gotta love the toddler eating motto...what I love today I may not like tomorrow.
Hi. I'm here from Krumm's site. gosh, I think I remember you from the yahoo boards, I remember you came home so early with your baby and I seem to recall you used the same agency as I used. anyway, it is so nice to see pics of your little one. she is a cutie.
Post a Comment