Sunday, July 5, 2009

For Kate....

I usually don't send out massive prayer requests about things i read online. That's not to say that i don't pray for people (especially little ones....) that i come across online...i've just not been really comfortable before now asking for prayers for someone.

I'm comfortable today, though....

One of the blogs i LOVE to read is called "Bring the Rain" by Angie. The link is on my Must Read Blog List to your right. This past Friday she had a post about a little girl named Kate who truly does need all of the prayers she can get.

Here is a link to the clip that her parents have put together to explain what is going on with Kate~and at the end of the clip is Kate's Caring Bridge link:



Please, listen to the clip and send up your prayers for little Kate and her family. Visit their Caring Bridge site and leave a message for them...

....lets look out after others in their greatest time of need.

1 thoughtful comments:

Jill from Killeny Glen said...

Issy...thanks for sharing this! I am praying and lifting up this precious angel RIGHT NOW!!