....there's poop in this tub.
It's been one of 'those' kind of mornings. You know, when you drop everything you touch, burn toast, and basically not get anything productive done. I kinda feel like one of those hamsters on the little circle wheel that keep going around and around....and around?
So, to make myself
Yeah, until someone poops in the tub and then the party is over.
No wonder my
I don't think that i've ever (and i do mean EVER!) move so fast. In less than a nano-second, i grabbed her and hauled both of us out of the tub and into the shower where i proceeded to scrub every inch of both of us with shampoo and soap twice.
Meanwhile, Emma, is giggling saying "I poopy?"
No kidding.
But we are both CLEAN. CLEAN. CLEAN.
What? The tub?
I haven't gotten that far yet....
ewwwww.....




4 thoughtful comments:
Hahahaha! That happened to one of my friends too!!! I can imagine it made for a mad dash for you!
That's hilarious! for me anyway:)
That will be a good memory for ole wedding
nothing like a good POOP story to make me laugh! :)
Oh Isabel, I am sorry but I laughed out loud! I have had many strange things happen but never a "poop in the tub" story. Thanks for the giggle!
Post a Comment