Sunday, August 29, 2010

Wow! "Stickers!"

 

On Saturday, i decided to clean the kitchen. Emma was off playing somewhere in the house with her animals, so i figured that i should take the chance to clean up while i could.

As i was cleaning the counters, i could hear Emma pulling up her stool close to me to see what i was doing. I was so busy trying to get the kitchen done, i didn't look down when i started our conversation....

Me (still not looking down): Hi, sweet girl! What have you been doing?

Emma: I was looking for suckers in your purrrse! I found dees stickors! I loooovvvve deeess stickors!

Me (finally looking at Emma and trying not to laugh at where her "stickors" were put): Wow. That is some 'sticker' you found!

Emma: Do we have moooore of deese stickors?

Of course, to embarrass her when she's older, i had to get Robert to snap a quick photo.

It's never really boring when you're a Mommy, is it? :)

Posted by Picasa

2 thoughtful comments:

Kelly said...

that is awesome...she will one day hate you (briefly) for showing that picture to her friends.

Jennifer said...

that is hilarious!!!