Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Cards and such....





Christmas Cards and such....


This will probably be the photo(s) that i'll be sending out in our Christmas cards this year. It's so hard to believe that Christmas is right around the corner! We are moving into Winter and it is finally chilly here; tonight it is 42 degrees. I love to watch the seasons- each season is beautiful in it's own way and it is a toss up which is my favorite. I love Fall for the colors of the trees and the knowledge that the holidays are around the corner and i love Spring because everything seems to come back to life. I hope that you'll be a nature kind of woman and love plants and trees. I've always loved looking at them, wondering how they grow and watching them change. Our house, of course, you know, is covered in plants. Plants are like good friends, you always want to have plenty of them around.



Are you simply not the most beautiful child ever?

aoljpictureUpload, aoljpictureUpload_1

0 thoughtful comments: