


Swingin'....oh, yes, i'm swingin'!
Today your Daddy and i took you to the park to swing! It was your first time on the swings, lol, and as you can tell by these photos, you had a very good time. I did my best to get some good photos, but you were too busy looking around at the other children and enjoying yourself to pay attention to my taking your photo! It was so neat to see my little one on the swing.....and of course, a moment to get teary eyed. Could this be the same little baby that was put in my arms a little more than 4 months ago? The quiet little baby who would just lay there and look at the world around her? You are growing so very fast and i am trying to keep up by taking photos of you as you grow. It's important to me, Emma, for you to have your life with us in photos....i may not know much about your birth family and your birth mother, but i can make sure that you know about YOU and i think that is one of the best gifts that i can give you. These photos were taken while your Daddy had you swinging...i'm almost not sure who had a better time, you or your Daddy! I love to watch him watch you; his face lights up when you giggle at him or do your girly squeal. I fall in love with him all over again, every time i watch him with you. He is such a good Daddy, Emma and he loves you from the bottom of his heart. I see a special bond between the two of you....and it gives me peace.
You are down for your afternoon nap as i type this. I think that your Daddy thinks i'm nuts because i've drug upstairs my silver tree. I so love this tree....it's my first baby tree and i have a photo of me in front of it at 3 months old. It's not a traditional green tree, it's kinda (okay, it really is) guady, but i love it. Lucky for me, LOL, you seem to love it, too!!! I need some more ornaments for it and as soon as you get up, we are going shopping for some.
Guess who is up? Gotta run to get you....
Love you to the moon and back......
Mommy
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Swingin'....oh, yes, i'm swingin'....
♡ Scribbled by ~Isabel at 7:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 thoughtful comments:
Post a Comment