Friday, June 27, 2008

More Beach Photos

 

 

 


I'm still going through our beach photos~wow, i took a LOT of photos! I still am in awe at how much she loved the water and the beach. Even at 16 month of age, you can see her personality forming, how her likes and dislikes are starting to emerge. She's funny, loves to laugh, loves to run, loves to chat, loves to be around other children, loves her baths and has a remarkable vocabulary already where she is starting to string words together. I feel blessed to be a part of this little girl's life....beyond blessed. I love to watch how Emma greets Robert at the end of the day when he comes home. It fills my soul to hear their laughter, to hear Emma's squeals of delight at being on her Daddy's shoulders.

I do find myself thinking a great deal about Emma's birth mother. How she is, where she is, does she know how much we love this child? Does she have peace in her heart knowing that Emma has a Mommy and a Daddy? Does she feel in her heart that Emma is warm, safe and happy? I find myself wanting to let her know about Emma, what kind of child she is and reassure her that Emma is fine. And of course, to tell her thank you for giving us the greatest gift; because of her, because of her unselfishness, Robert and i are parents. It is a gift that neither one of us takes for granted, not for a moment. Perhaps one day, perhaps one day, i will be able to tell her. I pray that she has peace in her heart and knows in her heart that little Emma is growing up to be a beautiful little girl...
Posted by Picasa

0 thoughtful comments: