Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We're leavin'.....














...in a Mini-Van.
...Not sure how we'lll make it down....
....but off to the beach we go...
...ohhh, we're leavin' in a Mini-Van...
I'm trying to pack to get us ready for our FIRST FAMILY BEACH VACATION! WOO-HOO! So much to pack, so little time. I'm more or less on schedule, but wow....i can now see how my vacations have permantely changed forever. No more just throwing my shorts, bathing suits and flip-flops in a suitcase and packing the same for Robert and hoppin' in the car and zooming off! I feel like we are planning an assult attack on Amelia Island with all of the stuff i'm packing for my little one. Oh, and of course, lol, she's "helping" me pack. It's not going well as i'm putting things INTO the suitcases and little Emma is promptly taking things OUT of the suitcases. I may just have to pack tonight while she is asleep!
But i am excited. And a little sad....i'm sad that i'm not able to invite my Mom on our first family vacation to the beach. Oh, the fun that she and little Emma would have. I miss my Mom so very much....i feel as though there is a hole in my heart that can never be filled. I hope that where ever she is, she knows how much i miss her and love her and how i'm trying to teach Emma about her. Emma can point at "abuela's" photo and she can almost say "abuela".
I miss my Mom. :(

0 thoughtful comments: