Friday, June 6, 2008

Sleeping Baby


My daughter has been taking a nap, for get this.....almost three hours! Of course, i have run her ragged around the house playing "Chase Mommy" and "I'm-going-to-get-you" all morning. She is sleeping with Mr. Cupcake securely under her arm. I'm sure that she is drooling on him, too, because he stinks to high heaven. Mr. Cupcake is Emma's pink elephant given to her from one of Robert's employees....he remains her most favorite stuffed animal no matter how stinky he gets.


The urge to go and watch her sleep is kinda funny. I find myself sneaking into Emma's room, holding my breath just to watch her sleep. So sweet, so innocent. Such a beautiful little one, this daughter of mine. I love to watch her and Robert when they fall asleep together. This photo is one of my favorites~they truly are two peas in a pod, those two! Nothing else to post today....
just one of those "i'm-thankful-for-my-life" moments....

0 thoughtful comments: