Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Parade!

 

 

 

 


Today, Emma was in her very first Halloween parade at preschool. Too many cute costumes on too many cute children! I was worried that Emma wouldn't like walking in front of all of the parents but i shouldn't have worried. She did great-and ran back down the hall to walk the parade route for a second time. Robert came home early from Chicago, so he was able to see Emma prance around; it was fun to see her face light up when she saw her Daddy.

I took these photos on the wrong setting so i'm a little disappointed in how they turned out. Truth be told, i should have remembered to bring the video camera but i feel much more comfortable behind a camera.

It's been a nice day....
Posted by Picasa

4 thoughtful comments:

Amy said...

What an adorable ladybug!! Your daughter is just precious. Have fun trick-or-treating tonight!

Rose said...

Your daughter is beautiful! I'm glad I followed the link from Amy's over here. What a blessing!

Rose

bellagirl26 said...

Aw, you're a Mommy now babe, Halloween parades and all! Enjoy, its the best time of our lives!

How blessed we are to have these angel babies in our lives.

Melissa

Nancy and Isaac McGee said...

Emma is a little doll in her costume