Sunday, October 26, 2008

A photo from a year ago....

 


Where has this little baby gone?

Oh, yes, there she is....running down the hallway with a roll of toliet paper doing the "Dance of the Potty Training" with her diaper in one hand and the toliet paper in the other.

Gotta go catch her.... :)
Posted by Picasa

4 thoughtful comments:

Michelle Riggs said...

cute picture. You have a beautiful daughter.

Thanks for praying for Abby.

Denise Grover Swank said...

What a total cutie!!! She's grown so much, but a year will do that, huh? Lovin' the look of your blog!

Becky said...

What a sweet little girl! Thanks for sharing and for your kind thoughts and prayers. I'll look forward to reading more about your family!

LaLa said...

Hey girl...I hope all is well with you guys. Sorry I have been so out of touch.

She is such a cutie and they do grow up sooo fast!!