Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yumm, Yummm! Let's Eat Leaves!




Posted by Picasa
Leaves are yummy because:
  1. They are crunchy
  2. There are a lot of them and my Mom can't stop me from eating them all at once
  3. I love my Mom's face when i stick a leaf in my mouth-i think she's going to faint or throw up or something!
  4. It's the first time i've been able to say "tweee" and "weeeves"
  5. I can still be bare foot outside....for now.

By the way.....I'M TWENTY MONTHS OLD TODAY!!!

My Mom seems a little sad, but i'm not! I still have LOTS of growing to do, things to explore, dirt and leaves to eat, toilets to play splash in and adventures to find!

4 thoughtful comments:

Jessica said...

She is such a cutie!!! And if leaves are the worst things that she eats, then you are ok. I know that our children secretly love torturing us this way!

Our Girls said...

Super Cute photos of her, even though she is eating leaves. How cute is that?!
She is SO ADORABLE!!!

Our Girls said...

I would love to come out to NC! I have never been there!
Guatoberfest is adopted families that go to a place and they have planned activities and stay in a hotel for a weekend. We should go together next year!? Go to
http://fourchildrenrus.blogspot.com/2008/10/awesome-time-at-guatoberfest.html
or
http://our-journey-to-madelyn.blogspot.com/2008/10/guatoberfest.html
to see photos. Looks like SO much FUN!
So email me about your Ding aling... We can VENT together!
Fall is great-- I have to get my Halloween stuff up-- MAN!!! Am I behind!
my personal email is kerikrumm@msn.com
Talk soon my friend!

Amy said...

Ok, your daughter is just too adorable!! You always have her dressed so beautifully too. And leaves are healthy right? They count as vegetables don't they? Or would they be a grain? lol