Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Still yucky....
We are a little better....but i'm afraid that this cold is hanging on to both of us. Emma sounds like Darth Vader (i know i spelt that wrong, lol, but i'm not a Star Wars fan) when she breathes. The only thing that seems to cheer us up is hot chocolate (for me) and Dora (for Emma). Hopefully, by Thursday, we will be back to our usual, happy selves.
Off to watch Dora....
♡ Scribbled by ~Isabel at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 thoughtful comments:
I hope she is feeling better!!
I KNOW how she feels- I had last week! I love how she sounds like Darth Vader! LMAO!
HOPE she feels better and Mommy gets some rest too!
Actually you spelled Darth Vader exactly right. Great job :-) I'm sorry you're still not feeling well. I hope you get better soon. Being sick when you're a mommy is no fun; you can't call in sick or anything. I am still feeling a little iffy myself. I am eating again (and healthier too!) but my stomach is still a little iffy. Ugh.
Take care friend and feel better soon. But until then enjoy the excuse to hang out on the couch and snuggle with your adorable little girl!!
Post a Comment