








This is the 'crafty' activity that Emma and Robert worked on yesterday. Yeah, i know, i'm way freakin' behind a little late with the whole decorating Gingerbread Men thing, but at least i managed to work it in before Valentine's Day.
Emma enjoyed eating the Gingerbread Man much more than actually decorating him. I guess when you're two and a half, decorating cookies with your fingers is just another way to get icing to your mouth. I think that next year, though, i may try to have a cookie decorating party....nah, i'll try that the year after that.
I am working on taking the tree upstairs in the family room down. There aren't too many decorations on it, thankfully, but i have to drag the stupid thing get the undecorated tree downstairs and into it's storage spot. That should be way fun, don't you think? Hopefully, all of the Christmas stuff will come down faster than it went up. I am going to miss the decorations, though...and Emma will, too.
On towards the New Year!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Decorating Gingerbread Man...
♡ Scribbled by ~Isabel at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 thoughtful comments:
What a doll eating the gingerbread:) God Bless all of you!
Post a Comment