Thursday, January 14, 2010

One Hundred Photos


I stumbled across a blog today with an amazing idea from Toni:

"One hundred Photos was created as a personal challenge to myself. A focus that would hopefully hone my skills and spark inspiration, but also teach me to dig deeper when I feel uninspired. To look harder when I don't see anything around me. In the end I will have a collection of 100 pictures that I can look back on to see how I've grown as a photographer--not just with my camera, but with my eyes and heart too."

Toni picks a 'focus' of her photos (her pick was "Still-Life") and will photograph 100 photos and log the photos on her blog.

I'm going to join her! I'm not good enough to be on her list, but i'll do my 100 photos here, quietly. :)

If you'd like to check out her blog, One Hundred Photos, go HERE and join her on this fun idea!

0 thoughtful comments: