....of the year for me.
Which is "Run".
I would have liked to pick the word "Chocolate" but oh, well.
Let's just say that the word and i are slowly getting to know each other. And i do mean S-L-O-W-L-Y.
But it's been interesting (yeah, "interesting" is the only other word other than "suck" i could think of to describe it) to get to know this word on a more intimate basis.
Everything hurts as i get to know my 'word of the year'. Surely it won't hurt forever. I am thinking about picking a goal
We'll see.
Emma loves to run....she truly loves to run. I am hoping that her joy will rub off on me. Hearing her say "Rwun, Mama, Rwuuun" as i chase her has been fun. Okay, maybe not 'fun', but close to it....
More to come later...





1 thoughtful comments:
Oh sweetie - I'm trying to RUN this year too! Also, I suck at it, and Jaden LOVES it. When we were at the beach I HAD to run just to catch him. Not fun, but well, at least I ran, right?! Good luck ;-)
Post a Comment