

This is my new necklace.
I love, love, LOVE this necklace.
I found it on Etsy...the creator of the necklace is a wonderful woman named Danielle.
This is how Danielle describes my beautiful necklace:
"The idea for this rosary came from a book I read about Mother Teresa. In her missions there was always a crucifix with the words "I Thirst" underneath. This simple and beautiful phrase can be translated so many ways. For me- My thirst for that unmerited favor my higher power grants me everyday."
Here is the quote from Mother Tereasa:
"Jesus is God, therefore His love,
His Thirst, is infinite.
He the creator of the universe,
asked for the love of His creatures.
He thirst for our love…
These words:
‘I Thirst’ –
Do they echo in our souls?”
~Mother Teresa
Isn't that a beautiful quote?
It's hard for me not to order anything else from her...i love her stuff that much.
Did i mention that i LOVE her stuff?
AND...i just read on her Etsy site that she will do lay-a-way! sigh...not a good thing for me as i love another one of her beautiful creations. Click HERE if you'd like to visit her!
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Love this....
♡ Scribbled by ~Isabel at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 thoughtful comments:
beautiful!!! Love it!
Post a Comment