Sunday, November 2, 2008
WOO-HOO! THE TITANS WON!
Such an exciting game! It went into overtime...i'm sure that Robert had a really fun time at the game! Emma and i cheered from home...she can cheer "Yaaa" when i cheer "Gooo Titans"!
To celebrate, Emma ate leaves.
I had a Coke Zero. :))
Yep, we are into celebrating here!
GO TITANS!
♡ Scribbled by ~Isabel at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 thoughtful comments:
"And to celebrate...Emma ate leaves." Just might be the funniest thing I've read all week! We'll miss ya tomorrow!
YAY...we are cheering here too!! What a cute little Titan she is!!
She looks so cute in her little pink Titans shirt. And the eating leaves comment just made me crack up. Thanks-I needed that! Leaves have fiber don't they? They should be in the vegetable group or something shouldn't they? After all, they're green (at least most of the year)
Post a Comment