Wow. This photo is in my fourth folder and is the fourth photo and was taken on our second day home with Emma. So tiny...and only 4 1/2 months old. I loved watching her with Robert...i still do. Whoever said that you can fall in love with your husband again while watching him with your child, is so very right. When Robert comes home in the evenings, she is so very excited and waits for him at the top of the stairs and shouts "dada"...too cute.
We've been so blessed with Emma. From the beginning, she has slept in her own crib and usually slept through the night. She's only had less than a handful of colds and almost no diaper rash--she's growing up so very fast. I love watching her "read" or bring a book over to me so she can "read" to me. She's able to point out some colors, can point to sheep, doggy, kitty (of course!), cow; so amazing to watch her put things together. The only thing that has me worried lately is that she has gotten in the habit of pulling her sheets off the mattress in her crib and balling them up, stacking her stuffed animals on top of the sheets...and then STANDING ON THEM like she is trying to make a break out of her crib! I suppose it's only a matter of time before she learns to climb out, eh?
I don't have anyone to tag, lo, because everyone i would tag, well, has already been tagged! But this was a fun tag....and gave me a chance to look through some of the many, many photos that i've taken of Emma.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Fourth Folder, Fourth Photo....
♡ Scribbled by ~Isabel at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 thoughtful comments:
What a beautiful photo! I thought this was a fun tag, a trip down memory lane.
That is the sweetest photo with your hubby and Emma!!
I hope she stays in her crib a while longer for you. Andrea loves her crib and will be sad the day she escapes.
Beautiful....
If she has been so easy it may stay that way..Annslee transitioned to her big bed with no problems : )
The pic is so precious!! That is a one in a million!!!
Post a Comment